Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Message

Christmas Message to Sarah's Team

As we gather together with family and friends during this special time of year - a time of peace, hope, and love, we are reminded of our good fortune... and things fall into proper perspective.

Sarah Godfrey continues to improve tonight. She is responding nicely to her parents Brigid and Mark, and they have not left her side.

So thanks to all of you - for your boundless support and love! This has helped Sarah to continue her remarkable recovery.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on Sarah's Team!

Uncle John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on Sarah. I'm the Kindergarten teacher at SBS. Although I never taught her, I know her well and am praying along with the entire school family. I have also placed Srah on our parish prayer list here in Hazleton. St. Gabriel's has GREAT "pray-ers", So I am confident God is at work. You have no idea how many people ask about her progress. I'll make sure to let them know about this site--I found it through a Google search. Thanks for keeping us informed. Please give my best to Sarah's parents. Good luck and work hard at CHOP, Sarah!

Site Meter. Look at this to see who is on line right now!